Thursday, March 12, 2009

Two in a Row

Aloha: It is a very nice day up here in the village. Not as nice as it was yesterday, but very, very nice. Maybe I should amend that. Yesterday was beautiful till abut noon. At that time the fog rolled in and it got dark. Right now it is doing the same. The sun is hiding and I think this will be dark for the rest of the day. When I finish this I will go to Post Office, if it is not raining.

The update for Kilauea is SOS. The wind is very still so the plume is going straight up and then settling back down so it is not really a good time to visit the overlook.

One of the blogs I am following played a cute trick yesterday. After about a month of nothing there were 5 postings. With pictures of shoes no less. I did not have to sign in so I think she changed the blog to open it up to everyone. I made a comment but it is not posted. She may have decided to review comments before they are posted.

I have not heard if I will be sitting my mo'opuna next week. I have my quarterly doctors appointment tomorrow so I will get to spend some time with him. I will find out tonight if we will be coming home early tomorrow. Last night, my wife said that her class went very well so it looks like a go for tomorrow.

May God bless you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The date the post was done is at the top and the time on the bottom. The time stamp pertains to the date at the top. I was timing you to see how long it would be before you noticed that I was blogging more consistantly!