Tuesday, March 10, 2009

E Kala Mai I'au

Aloha: Auwe! I have been thinking that I had forgotten something I was supposed to do and for the life of me I could not think of what it was. Have you ever had that feeling? Well, I finally figured it out! I forgot to do my blog this morning! All you poor readers, going to the computer and not finding these pearls of wisdom. E kala mai i'au.

It is another cool, damp day up here in the village. The Volcano update is SOS, except for RB2S2BL quakes. The quakes are now at the higher end of the "background" levels.

Those of you who live in Hawaii or have lived here for any length of time know that we do not go on Daylight Saving Time. Usually, when I am home alone I have the TV on the news channels. These news programs are live so when there is a time change on the mainland the times are all mixed up over here in the glorious state of Hawaii.

The class that my wife is teaching only has 3 students. If it had been her class she would have canceled it. One good thing is that the class does not take as long. She may be able to finish in 4 days rather than the 5 it would have taken with a larger group. That means I will not have to stay late on Friday.

Our dogs are not yet used to having people next door. Every time somebody passes gas over there the dogs start to bark. It looks like a husband, wife and teen son have moved in and it appears to be a long term thing. They really did a nice job on the driveway.

May God bless and keep you safe and sound.

No comments: