Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mystery

Aloha: I have a mystery on my blog. I have a new follower. I have no idea who it is. I am guessing that it is a she, so will refer to her as such. I will try to look at her blog to see if I can figure it out.

I was able to get in my walk this morning. A beautiful, glorious day here in the village. It is now noon and has gotten cloudy. It is almost 60 on the sunny side of the house. My paragraphs are rather disconnected, just like my head.

Our volcano is doing its thing. I was able to see it for myself this morning. I will now get static from my great daughters because I did not call and let them know I was going for a walk. Those girls are really special. I will try a new paragraph that deals with only one subject. Maybe the third time is the charm.

Volcano update for today is SOS. Tremor is up, tephra is down, quakes are below background and SO2 is up.

I just got an e-mail from my wife, and she has a holiday tomorrow. It it is a nice day maybe she will go for a walk with me. I hope this afternoon is nice enough for me to go the the PO to get the mail.

Well, the time has come for me to close. May God bless and look out for each other.

2 comments:

Coconut Girl Connie said...

Aloha,

It's me, your mysterious follower. I found your blog as I was searching for Hawaii blogs to support and I just love your Volcano reports as well as your personal muse. Keep it up, good job!

Aloha,

hokusushi said...

Dad, you went walking? By yourself? Did you at least inform mom? :(