Saturday, March 21, 2009

Aloha: This is the size of the type that I can use. I find it easier to read the large. I got a reminder to make an appointment for my yearly eye exam so I guess I should get on the stick. If you want to know just what Kilauea is doing see the red part of yesterday's post.

It is a cool day here in the village. The sun is trying to poke through but I do not think the sun will win.

I will be staying up here all next week as Topher is off and I will not be needed to sit my mo'opuna. If, by chance, Anakam and Topher want to go to the beach or a movie or a motel I would be more than happy to sit with CJ. In a few weeks my wife has a user conference in Kona and she wants me to share the room with her. Our mo'opuna would have to come along because A&T would not have a sitter for that week. We would leave on Tuesday and come back Friday night.

God bless and keep you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a motel???

hokusushi said...

yes dad....A Motel??

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's hinting for mo'opuna #2... lol...