Sunday, March 8, 2009

SunDay...Not!

Aloha: Today is Sunday, the first day of the week. But it is not SunDay; it is cloudy and, while not raining right now, has been wet all night and looks like it will be all day. I checked the usual websites and the volcano update is SOS. The Halema'uma'u webcam shows that the crater is fogged in. You can just make out the plume at the far side of the crater.

Right now the mo'opuna is sitting with grandma playing a game on her computer building a fish tank. About an hour ago he was playing "fetch" with our little house dog. "Poopee" loves to chase after her squeaky toys. I will admit she is fun to play with.

Anakam told me that Topher will be off this coming week so I will staying home again. I have to go to Hilo on Thursday for my quarterly appointment. As the "tank" is not running I will have to go down early and stay late. My wife will be teaching a Red Cross class till 10 every night this week. It was not even supposed to be her class but the person who was to teach the class is in the National Guard and for reason unknown can not make it. I think he is getting ready to fight in Obama's war.

CJ's parents will be coming up this evening to pick him up. My oldest called and I invited them up for dinner. It is raining where she lives, has been for a few days, so I am kind of concerned about all of them driving that far in the rain. I really do enjoy when the bunch of us are all together though.

I do not know what my wife has on the TV, but that actress sure is getting her moneys worth from the screaming lessons. Must be something on the SciFi channel. That's her favorite. Personally I like something more sedate.

Take care and be good. May God bless you and may he bless America.

No comments: