Friday, March 6, 2009

A Long Breakfast

Aloha: I spent the morning in Hilo today. Had to get blood drawn for my quarterly doctors visit next week. Had breakfast at 9:30a and before we knew it it was after 12. Boy, do we love to talk!!!!

Yesterday I heard noise outside and I thought the empty lot was being worked on. I was wrong. The noise was coming from nest door. I had made mention that their driveway was a river of mud. A few weeks ago it was scraped clean, and yesterday a gravel base was laid down. Looks pretty good. Maybe I should do the same.

In the study of weather, the coldest an area gets is just before sunrise. The sun rises and so does the temperature. It usually is the warmest at about 4p. It is called the peak of "insolation". (I wonder if spell check likes that word. Oh, oh. It does not.) Why did I spend so much time on that; because it is now 4p and the temperature on the sunny side of the house is 59. It is rather damp, and at 59, cool here in Volcano.
The volcano report is SOS.

I am looking forward to having company this weekend. The wife and I will have our mo'puna for the weekend. Saturday my wife will be giving a class for the Red Cross. It really is three classes on different aspects of "shelter management." I do know that Anakam and Topher really miss him when he is not home.

Take care of yourselves and look out for each other. May God bless and keep you all safe.

1 comment:

hokusushi said...

yes, I missed my baby!! :(