Friday, March 13, 2009

Aloha: I am down in Hilo today. I had to come down for my doctor's appointment. Everything is as it should be. I talked to him about the AT3 thing and I will have the test to see if I got it. If I do then the kids will have to be tested and if Anakam has it then my mo'opuna will have to be tested. This may be the source of the family "curse".

It was very voggy in the village this morning. There is no wind so the vog stays around rather than going to Kona. The Kilauea update is SOS.

I was able to get the fuses for the "tank" after the doctor's visit this morning. I will have to go through the fuse box one at a time tomorrow and replace all the burned out ones. I just hope I got the right fuses.

Anakam told me I will be sitting next week. I will have to get here early on Tuesday as she will be going to work early. My wife and I just might take him home with us on Monday and bring him back on Tuesday. We have the weekend to work out the details.

Not much else going on so I will close. Pray for each other and our Nation.

No comments: