Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Girls Day 2

Aloha from Volcano! Nabru e-mailed me, instead of making a comment, to inform me that the Japanese work for "Girls Day" is "Hinamatsuri", hence the title of this post. I still can not find the paper that I wrote it down on.

Anakam called to ask if my wife and I would watch our mo'opuna this weekend. Did she really think we would say no? It was very nice of her to ask and not take it for granted. I am one lucky guy! I have a great family! I would like to take this time to tell all my readers that I am related to, that I do love you all and am glad to be related to you. You pick your friends, but are "stuck" with your relatives. Be assured that I do not feel that I am "stuck" with you all.

Nabru e-mailed the family this morning informing us that our mother's last 1st cousin pasted away in February. There is now only one member of that generation left. Really two. Our aunt and uncle in Florida.

It is 10:30a and 50 degrees on the sunny side of the house. Cloudy with a slight drizzle. The volcano is doing its thing. Earthquakes are down and it appears that the volcano will continue on this path for a while.

My two followers have not posted anything for over a week. I guess they feel that a phone call is better than a blog. True, but you can go back and reread a blog. Most of the comments on this blog come from them.

Take care of yourselves and each other. May God bless all of you and my He bless America.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish she asked me to watch him!!! Im jealous. =(
We are glad to be related to you too.

hokusushi said...

of course I asked, my parents raised me right. :)