Monday, March 23, 2009

Aloha: I was too lazy to write anything yesterday. Today is much the same as yesterday. Partly cloudy with passing showers. It was sunny about 2 hours ago so I went to the Post Office and got caught in a shower just as I got home. While I was on my walk Anakam called. The 3 of them were at the zoo and she told me that the water buffalo had died. The buffalo was very old and had lost one of its horns a long time ago. The last few times I saw it I was surprised that the powers that be had not taken care of it. Perhaps they did the humane thing after all.

The eruption report is as follows: Activity Summary for past 24 hours: There were no significant changes. The report also tells us that RB2S2BL quakes are now below background levels. I wish they would give a number rather than this background level thing.

I was not able to get the tank fixed so when Chief came to walk his dogs he tried and had no luck. KAR does not want to do that kind of work on Fords so we might have to take it to the dealer. The dealer here has the highest prices for the lowest competence.

I will not be sitting for the next two weeks so am hoping to get to do some walking. As I said above no luck today. Yesterday was sunny till about 8:30a and I was hoping that would be the case this morning. When the alarm went off at 5a I could hear the water coming down so knew that I would not be able to walk today.

Take care and be good to each other. May God bless you all and may He bless America.

No comments: