Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mystery Solved

Aloha ia okou: Yesterday's mystery solved itself. She commented on my blog yesterday. I checked out her blog and, "Wow, laulau". Seeing the laulau on her blog reminded me of the time my then girlfriend, now wife, asked me to dinner at her parents house. She told me we were going to have laulau and wanted to know how many I could eat. Thinking of the puny ones I see in the store I told her 3. When I saw the laulau her mother had made; lets just say one was more than enough. My future mother-in-law thought that was very funny.

It was wet all last night, and although it is not raining now, it is still too wet for us to go for a walk. It is now 52 on the "sunny" side of the house, overcast and a good day to just chill out, in more ways than one, in the house.

In today posting on the HVO's website they called the vent, in the crater, in the caldera, a crater. So now we have an unnamed crater within Halema'uma'u crater within Kilauea. The volcano update is SOS. Tephra is way up because of a rockfall in the "vent".

God bless all of you and may God bless America.

2 comments:

hokusushi said...

I wish I could eat laulau right now! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't you love a good mystery?