Monday, March 16, 2009

Truck?

Aloha: I am down in Hilo this morning with my mo'opuna. He keeps asking me where is his dump truck. Sorry kid, but I do not know where the dump truck is. I do not even know if it is in the house or not.

Anakan's mouse sure is touchy. It kinda clicks whenever it wants. Funny kine no?

I checked the halema'uma'u webcam a short time ago and the fog has the area socked in. Can't see a thing. The winds are still from the SE so air quality is "not so good". It was dry all night but getting ready to rain as we left this morning. Tomorrow we will have to leave an hour early as Anakam starts work at 6:30a. She was to start at 7a but people do change their minds. It was suggested that we take CJ with us this evening, but that means he will have to get up early tomorrow so I think it is better for us to come just come down an hour early.

The quake report noted that yesterday the RB2S2BL quakes were at 3 times "background" levels, by this morning they have gone back down to the "background" levels. With the winds coming out of the SE the village had some ash fall. I did not notice but that is what the report said. Everything else is SOS.

There is a B&B by our house and this morning there were 4 cars at that house. I did not hear them come in last night but my hearing is not as good as it used to be. The house is owned by the sister of the politician Ed Case.

Take care and may god bless and keep you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe its in his toybox outside. I think he was using it in the dirt pile last I saw...