Friday, February 6, 2009

What Cell Phone?

Aloha a nui loa ia kakou. Here it is, another day in the land of Aloha. It has been rather wet the last few days. Hopefully it will clear up this weekend. Tomorrow the wife and I have to go to Na'alehu and get the "tank". That will cost a pretty penny. No less than 60,000 of them. Auwe.

Volcano update summery; Activity Summary for past 24 hours: DI tilt event inflation and glow from the Halema'uma'u vent continued; rising lava has been observed deep beneath the vent. Reduced amounts of ash are being produced. Sulfur dioxide emission rates remain elevated from both the Halema`uma`u and the Pu`u `O`o vents. I just noticed something. When I spell a Hawai'ian word I use the (') while the HVO website uses the (`). As in Pu`u `O`o. My style would be Pu'u 'O'o. I prefer the look of my style, what do you all think? Na'alehu vs Na`alehu.

This morning there were only 39 located earthquakes on the map. The map is for the last 2 weeks. The RB2S2BL quakes are in the background range. Tremor is up as the volcano inflates. So much for the "boring" stuff.

It was cloudy all the way down this morning. Looks like it will be cloudy all day in Hilo today.

My wife got back from Kaho'olawe yesterday. She forgot the HFD cell phone there so will try to get it back from the Protect Kaho'olawe Assn. The group was lucky this year as they did not have to swim to the island. The landing craft was able to go right up to the beach to drop them off and pick them up. Good thing as one of the group can not swim! Oh, Oh.... CJ just pooped in his training pants. Auwe!!! be back shortly.

That was a killer of the train of thought!!!! Take care of each other and my god Bless all of you and may God bless America!

2 comments:

hokusushi said...

they are "big boy pants" not training pants. :)

Anonymous said...

Just what is the difference between "big boy pants" and training pants? I like the little thingamabob your way. The end.