Sunday, February 8, 2009

Webdings

Aloha: Aloha: I saw a thing called webdings and what you see at the start of this blog is, Aloha:, in webdings.

Volcano update: SOS. Earthquake update: SOS. Weather update: Chilly and wet.

I sent a picture of CJ to my siblings and, WOW, I got a reply from my sister. Have not heard from her in, at least, a month. I am still in shock!! When I finish this I will have to send her a reply.

Yesterday my wife and I were talking about driving to Kona to go to Costgo, but this morning decided not to. My wife got in touch with the people on Kaho'olawe and they will look for her cell phone (HFD's). She thinks she left it on her bunk.

I am still waiting for my faithful, and not so faithful, readers to submit suggestions for this blog. I just did a spell check and this "program", which offers webdings, does not like the word webdings. Strange.

I await, with bated breath, your comments. God bless you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try looking at wingdings.
You can find all kinds of good stuff.
The cabinits were suppose to be daone in two days
Started on Monday the kitchen and bathroom sink still have not been instaled.