Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day to all of you. I hope you all had a great day. My wife and I went to Kona to visit Costco. It was a beautiful drive through Ka'u into Kona. The store was very busy. The thing that really surprises me every time I go there is that quite a few people buy only one or two items. Of course a lot of people have full wagons, yours truly included. The major malfunction is that we always spend too much and when we get home it is, like, "What were we thinking?" When the h(eck) are we going to use all of this? I love the cream in "long johns" but 5 gallons?

Volcano update: SOS, There was a 3.5 earthquake off Kailua, Kona shortly after 5 this morning. Total quakes are way down. The guy in charge of county Civil Defence told my wife that it appears that the curent activity may be winding down.

I think that Anakam, Topher and CJ will be going to Punalu'u tomorrow. The coastline had a lot of white water this afternoon when we came back from Kona. If they go I believe my wife and I will join them. Topher is off this coming week so I will not have to go into Hilo to sit. I hope the weather is nice so I can go for my walk. I have not been able to for a long time. Auwe, woe is me!!!

I will let you all know tomorrow how the walk goes. Take care and be good to each other. God bless you.

No comments: