Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Aloha: I am and will be here in Hilo this week sitting with my mo'opuna. When Anakam left for school this morning CJ wanted to go to school also. He has no idea that once he starts it will be a long time till he is out of school.

There has been a lot of e-mailing between my siblings lately. The oldest 'boy" is writing the story of his life and has asked for input from the rest of us. One thing leads to another and it gets quite interesting. It is "funny" how your parents will tell stories of their lives and after they are gone little question arise and you say to yourself, "Why didn't I ask about that?". Too late! My oldest gave me a book that has one or two questions on a blank page. She wants me to fill it in but the "author-itis" has made my writing almost unreadable. I guess I will have to learn to use the word processor on this thing. I will have to pick my siblings brains for info so when Nabru is done they will have to put up with me. (insert happy face)

Volcano update: SOS.

After our trip Sunday, Topher now wants to go camping for a weekend. We are planning a weekend at Holua Resorts but they say that that does not count. I keep telling them that that is my idea of a great camping trip. You know, hot showers, soft bed, swimming in a pool and lounging is a hot tub. Guess who got outvoted. I think another trip to Ka Lae is in the works, but I am out of the loop. When you are retired you just go with the flow.

God bless all of you and God bless the good old USA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun. Please make it on a date that Im not working or something!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, one more thing. You didnt wish your wife a Happy Birthday on your blog today....