Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Aloha from cool, in more ways than one, Volcano. I get a real kick out of looking up the official weather for Volcano. The weather guru will say that the temp is 52 and the projected low for the day will be 54. What??? I thought that 52 is lower then 54. On my porch this morning it was 49. Now at 10a it is 52 and it is bright and sunny. It is 60 in the house. Heat from the TV, computer and lights.

Have you heard the latest from our leader? The federal government will now guarantee that nobody will lose money in the real estate market. I now know what my mother meant when she would tell me she was glad she did not have much longer to live. I am very worried about the future as it seems that those that are responsible will be made to support those who are irresponsible. I read a book a long time ago, maybe the late 50s, early 60s, called "Atlas Shrugged". It outlined just what is happening now. Auwe no hoi!!!!

Volcano update: SOS. Be sure to look for the green comet. You have to be in a dark place like Volcano. Not in an area that has a lot of street lighting. How is that for coming out of left field, no offence Nabru.

Topher is off this week and I miss being with my mo'opuna. However, I think it is great that Topher has this time to bond with his son. I wish I had had that kind of time to be with my daughters.

My feet are cold so I think I will go out and sit in the sun and read. I got a long e-mail from Vovo in Kansas. She should do that at least once a week, hint, hint. How about Hawi??? Be good to each other and may God bless.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can bond if you promise not to talk about politics, religion or anything of that nature. Plus we need to unhook you from the computer as well. I think this should be something we plan for!!! Maybe at Holua... wanna play some tennis??? We should be sure to bring the board games too!

hokusushi said...

i agree father... :)