Thursday, February 5, 2009

Aloha: Hey you'll wada scoop? I see that one of the blogs I am following has gone private. I have to registers in order to read it. I started this blog to keep relatives and friends informed on what is happening here in the land of aloha. At one time I thought of writing a weekly newsletter and e-mailing it out, but I think that e-mails should be pithy, and one can pontificate in a blog.

Volcano update: SOS. I have a feeling that Kilauea is going to do its thing till way after I am gone. According to a website I found I should live till I am 81 so......

CJ wants to play with "papa". His idea of playing is for me to watch him crash cars together. Not quite my concept of playing.

It is rather wet in God's country this morning. Wet all the way into Hilo although the sun is shinning right now.

God bless and take care!

No comments: