Monday, February 9, 2009

Questions

Aloha: February is the most dangerous month of the year for me. First Valentines day, then my wife's birthday, and next our anniversary. I got her a laptop for Christmas so I hope she is not expecting anything else for a couple of years. I will have to call KAR this morning and find out what happened re my wife's "tank". Why is it that when you earn money 2+2=3 and when you spend money 2+2=5? I guess the answer to that one is in the same pot as the answer to "Why do children get so much more energy from food than adults?". Why is it that men with BPH can go half a day with no problem, but 3 hours max at night?

OK, time for the boring part: Kilauea update, SOS. Earthquake update, SOS. Weather update, wet and chilly. Cloudy here in Hilo, which is good as it is a lot cooler.

What is happening with all you readers. I see Manuel is having a little trouble with the pace of work being done in his house. When commenting on this blog you can click on name and put in your name.

I asked my daughter what good webdings, wingding1, wingding2 and other weird things, were good for and how, if one wrote a blog in it, would others read it. She said "copy and paste in 'word', high light and change font." Auwe, that seems like a lot of trouble just to do something weird.

Oh oh. The "old timers" has kicked in. I was just thinking about something to write about and it is gone. I bet as soon as I click on the "Publish Post" icon it will come back. Oh well, be good to each other and may God bless us all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just checked and found out that I had this blog set on Pacific Standard Time. Have changed it to Hawaiian Standard Time, so we shall see how that works out tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Wingdings will give the symbold for different things like the sig for section in law.
also you can get vowels with the littel lines above, below or infront so you can write hawaiian words correctly. and you cam make nice pictures. Get the handycapped sign etc.