Thursday, February 19, 2009

Aloha: Got up early this morning to go for a walk. Left the house at about 7:05a and it was quite nice. However, when I got to the Thurston Lave Tube it started to drizzle. I had planed to sit at the tube and enjoy the bird sounds, but not in the rain. Got back to the house at about 8:15 and now at 10a the sun is shinning.

From the comments I got on yesterday's blog I guess my daughters think I spend too much time on the computer. As for tennis, I do not think so. My knees just would not be able to take it. As for the computer thing, yesterday was a great day for e-mailing. All my siblings got in on the action, and it went back and forth all day. Great!

Volcano update: SOS. Auwe, the sun just disappeared. It is 55 degrees out on the porch right now. I had to get up and change the channel. Why is it that out fearless leader in on the tube every day? I do not remember any other president getting so much coverage.

I will be going to Na'alehu tomorrow. The regular meat cutter got hurt and the sub will not do paperwork, so they pay me to do it. Easy money. Well, you all take care of yourselves and may God bless all of us.

2 comments:

hokusushi said...

did you walk in the rain on the way back home? And did you call mom and tell her you were going walking like i asked you too? Remember i am a paranoid daughter.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you need to tell someone when you're going places especially when you're going all by yourself!!!