Thursday, February 12, 2009

Read Me

Aloha: I am trying something new. I have set this machine (I think) to e-mail this blog to certain people. Can't say I did not warn you. I hope it works.

My wife has to go to Kona for a few days in April for a conference. I will be tagging along as is CJ. My daughters are planning a trip to Kona for the whole family, also in April. The family Kona trip is beginning to be a kind of family tradition as this will be the 3rd or 4th time we are doing it. It makes for a very pleasant weekend. If ever I got a timeshare it would be on this island so that I would not have to spend a lot of money to get to it. Or just rent one for a weekend and save even more.

The volcano is not doing much of anything right now. SOS on all fronts. Anakam, or as she calls herself in her blog, Hokusushi, wants to go to the Zoo this afternoon when she gets back from school. I hope it is a clear afternoon as CJ always enjoys going to the zoo.

It was wet in Volcano this morning and wet all the way into Hilo. Right now it is partly cloudy with the sun poking through.

Be good to each other and take care of yourselves. May God bless all of you and may He bless America.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to go to the zoo too!!!