Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Little Christmas

Aloha kakou. Well today is Little Christmas and the end of the season. Today is going to be a beautiful day. It was cloudy and misty at 6:30a so did not go for my walk in the park. However by 8a it was nice and clear so I took my short walk to the PO and back. I do not like to walk after 9:30 as it does get hot. I rather walk when it is cool and the air is crisp and clean.

It is about 9a now and I see it is 50 degrees on my porch. I have not been able to check the HVO websites for the eruption updates yet. I guess it the "old timers" kicking in. I try to get the info before I log in to this site but, auwe, I forget.

Be good to each other, take care and may God bless each and every one of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Testing Makana's method: one, two, three. If you get this I guess she was right. If you don't get this, she may have been right anyway but I screwed up! Anyway, you never said what Elemakule Tutu means. Also, why is there a handicap symbol by the word verification box ? Hmmmm. Lots of technological stuff to remember. Let's see if this works.