Sunday, January 11, 2009

Auwe no ho'i. I made a boo-boo. I credited the Inca with the calendar that ends on December 21, 2012. It is the Mayan calendar. E kalamai i'au. I also noticed that in my comparisons of Kilauea and Yellowstone earthquakes there is an error in data. On Kilauea an earthquake must be strong enough to be located on three seismographs. That means that only quakes of 1.6 or greater are recorded. Not so in Yellowstone. I have seen recorded quakes of 0.1. Makes me now feel better about what is happening.

When we woke up this morning the sun was shinning and the birds were singing. However by the time we finished breakfast the clouds had moved in and the temperature is 56 degrees. I should have gone for a walk before breakfast.

I hope my dear readers do not find this blog jejune. I guess that last sentence was a left handed (no offence intended) search for compliments.

I got a weird e-mail from a grand-niece sent to an old e-mail address. Something about a catalog for electronic gear. I e-mailed her and it seems that somehow she was hacked and her address book was compromised. My daughter had a bug in her computer that made it unusable. She had to erase her entire hard drive and Dell sent her new disks to reload everything. They remotely accessed her computer to finish the job and charged her nothing. I have now bought a total of 5 computers from Dell and am very satisfied with there products and service. End of commercial.

Be good to each other and may God bless and keep you all.

No comments: