Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Aloha kakou!! Well I see that Nabru Ohlavrac was able to comment on my blog. Welcome to Volcano Rumblings Nabru!!! I now know that I have at least 3 readers. Those of you who do not want to give your name can click on the anonymous button.

I remembered to check the HVO sites this time and it look like nothing very interesting is happening at "our" volcano. It seems that rockfalls are filling in the new vent so just steam and other gases escape, no tephra. Earthquakes are down and tremor is just above background levels.

When we left "God country" this morning it was misty and a little cold. We had rain on the way down to Hilo, but it is nice in Hilo. My mo'opuna is a lot of fun to watch and play with. Boy does he like his race cars. At last count about 35 of them.

I guess it is time to stop bloviating and close. God bless you all and take care.

No comments: