Friday, January 23, 2009

Aloha: Well, the power just came back on. It has been out for about 2 hours. I took the "tank" to Ka'u Auto Repair this morning. Anakam came out to Na'alehu to pick me up and drive me back to Volcano. When I called at the beginning of the week I was told I could bring the car on Friday. I get there at 9:15a and the place is locked up. I called the number for their tow truck and the boss's son answered and to make a long story short he came, opened up and took the "tank". Seems the dad, Jim Masters, had to go to Honolulu for medical tests. On the way back we stopped at "bird park" for a short walk. Several pheasants came right up to us which really kind of spooky as one does not really know what's the birds intent . I told Anakam to be sure to protect CJ's eyes in case the birds jumped at him. I do not think that the park is feeding the birds as they are not native.


SOS on the volcano update. It is a bit on the chilly side here in God's country, chilly and wet.

Tomorrow we will be celebrating CJ's 3rd birthday. His birthday is really today, but people must work so....... If it is a clear day we will go to the beach if it is like it is today the get-together will be at CJ's house.

Well I guess that is it for today. God bless all of you and take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Caysen won't even remember who his uncle Urban is -- but tell him I said Happy Birthday anyway! Hope the weather cooperates for your celebration plans!