Saturday, January 17, 2009

Aloha no: Maybe I should change the title of this blog as the volcano is not doing much rumbling. My stomach seem to do more rumbling.

Happy Birthday Burida!!!!! Today is his big day. Tutuhine and I have CJ for the night so CJ's mom and dad can celebrate with him.

Have you ever wondered what goes on in the mind of a child. I remember telling my young ones to remember what they are thinking so that they could tell me when their language skills arrive. Now when I ask they have no idea what I am talking about.

Things at Halema'uma'u are SOS, although there was a 4.0 quake off Kalapana this morning. We did not feel it but it was felt in North Kona. Air quality at the visitor center was the worst it has been in a long time yesterday from about 10 to 2. Right now there is a light mist falling and the air is voggy.

I got some paperwork for Medicare. If this is any example of what we can expect with government health care may God help us all!!!!!

May God bless and keep all of you gently in the palm of his right hand. Be good to each other.

Time of post 3:05p


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I often wonder why people think that children who can't yet talk actually think. If they have no vocabulary, what language can they possibly think in? They only can communicate in emotions: happiness, anger, hunger, etc. so their "thoughts" are limited to those emotions. Meanwhile, what's a "burida"?

Anonymous said...

Haa haa, they think in goo goo gaa gaa... just kidding.