Saturday, January 3, 2009

Aloha no: Auwe, it is another wet day up here in God's country. The sun is trying to get through but I thing it will be a losing battle.

I am having trouble with my wireless connection. My wife, she is my IT person, had to hard wire the roadrunner to the computer. Since the cable connection is in the other part of the house the cable has to run the length of the house and is a tripping hazard.

Our volcano is doing its thing, earthquakes, vog, tremor and such. The doves are driving our big dog crazy, stealing his food. They move a lot faster then he does and just have to fly to the railing to get away. We end up having to wash the pooh off the railing every day. Auwe no hoi!!!!

May God bless and keep you all. Take care of each other and be good. Aloha no.


No comments: