Friday, January 16, 2009

Aloha a nui loa. Today I am "off". It is a bright sunny day here in God's country. I was going to go for my walk but the air quality is poor due to vog. We really need the trades to come back.

The volcano report is SOS. The park is open, tremor and earthquakes are at background levels. No tephra is being produced. The temputure on the porch is just at 50. I am guessing that it will get all the way to 65 today.

It has been wet and foggy up here the last few days and so today is bright and sunny. the humidity is so high that the house is really "sweating" Water is running down the windows and walls (outside). It is an unusual sight. I hope to be able to walk to the PO today. (Talk about a disconnect.)

Just did a spell check and tephra was highlighted. I will have to check on my spelling of that word as the spellchecker did not give me another option.

God bless you all and be good.

PS: I posted this and checked the time stamp and it was wrong. I am now going to post this PS and it is 12:21p.

PPS: Edited this post at 8:32. Wonder what the time stamp will say now?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you want to slog through the bog?

Anonymous said...

Or roll on a log with your dog

Anonymous said...

so don't be a hog or you might get lost in the fog.