Friday, January 2, 2009

Aloha: The balls were hitting the pins again last night. Not as bad as the other night, but enough to keep us awake. Yesterday Lani and Richie came up for New Years dinner. Richie is very handy with cars that do not work and was able to get the old "white girl" to run. It really needs to have a tune-up and lube service. I think I will have to take it to Ka'u Auto Repair as they seem to know more about Fords than the dealer. Jim is fantastic!!!!

Today is a wet day, the temperature is 59 and the volcano is still doing its thing. The vog yesterday was bad, but the trades are blowing the plume to the southeast this morning. We are having the normal amount of earthquakes and tremor. Sure wish I could go for my walk. I want to resume my diet but sitting here at home the food is just too handy.

You all be good to each other and may God bless.

No comments: