Saturday, January 24, 2009

Aloha ahiahi ia kakou. Here we are back from our grandson's birthday get together. Topher's brother and sisters were there with their children. A fun time was had by all. We were the first to leave so that the younger set can then let loose. As always too much food.

I started this then realized I had not checked the volcano update. When I checked this morning it was SOS as per the last few days. The lava lake under the crater floor seems to be rising so we might get a show. We can all hope.

Have you ever had the need to do something, know the process to get it done, but lack the experience of doing it? Afraid to start because if something goes wrong you do not know how to fix it? I am there right now. I need to fix a leaky faucet in the kitchen. I will either chicken out tomorrow or as Larry would say, "Git er done". Stay tuned for the next chapter in this exciting saga.

There was something I wanted to mention yesterday but forgot. Remembered it at CJ' thing and now only remember that I forgot what it was again. Auwe, the "old timers" is in high gear tonight. God bless you all and take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember, it had something to do with Clinique Moisture Surge... lol...