Saturday, April 25, 2009

Odds and Ends.

Aloha: I got an e-mail, two really, after my last post and non-post. After the last post I was told that "there is no law that says I must post every day". So yesterday I did not post anything. I then got the second e-mail asking why I did not post anything. So here we are today.

I do not know about the rest of the island, but Volcano did not have much of the predicted heavy rain. The webcams on ML and MK show no new snow even with the thunder storms. This morning the sun was shining and it looked like it will be a beautiful day in "God's country". However now at 9:15a it is overcast so who knows.

This evening the wife and I will be going to a "candle" party at my daughter's house. A "candle" party is like a Tupperware Party only they sell candles. My daughter has a thing for candles. She has candles in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the living room, in the dining room, in the bedroom; have you gotten the picture yet?

My wife was told yesterday that her trip to Denver has been approved. She is now trying to make her reservations. Just as she was to lock in the flight the screen flashed that the flight has been sold out so she has to start all over again.

God bless all of you and may God bless America.

1 comment:

kaiulani said...

There is no law stating you must post something every day, however, I strongly believe that it is unjust to deprive me of my daily fix. At the very least it's quite mean... =) Keep up the good work!