Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hornet's Nest

Aloha: Boy did I stir up a hornet's nest. So far I have gotten 5 comments about that call I got about the car warranty. I will be sending a snail mail "nasty -gram" today to the registered owner of the phone number. The phone number (256-659-6931) is registered to a Tomas D. Sebastian, 1962 Road 92, Crossville Al. 35962. One of the comments pointed out that he may also be a victim of the scam so I will tone down the "nasty-gram" to a "mild roar". I will also follow up on another comment and file a complaint with the FCC. On a related note I also get these "offers" in the mail. If they can not tell me what car they are talking about the letter goes into the circular file. The end (for now).

I checked the summit webcams and it looks like the snow is almost all gone. The weather at volcano this morning is the same as yesterday. The volcano report is SOS. Today the HVO website called the tephra "juvenile", whatever that means.

My little spider man is asking about the spiders and crickets and bats and such so I think I will take care of my little piece of heaven. God bless and take care of each other.

1 comment:

Coconut Girl Connie said...

I just love your posts....so keeping it real! Volcano was nice today, and summer is coming! Aloha!