Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Did the earth move for you?

Aloha: As you may have noticed I changed the size of the font. If any of you need it to be larger let me know and I will be happy to go back to the larger font.

Did any of you feel the earthquake yesterday? Both Anakam and I felt it so I reported it on the earthquake website. It took awhile but my "technologically challenged" brain finally figured out how to do it.

Yesterday I went to order my new glasses and when checking my record I had to change my phone number. I got rid of my land line and am going with my cell only. One thing led to another and it seems that the eye glass doc has had those car warranty calls also. I think that Dale was right because his (the doc's) was from a different number than the calls I got. Both my wife and Anakam got calls yesterday and their calls were not from the same number as mine. I guess if you make a million calls and get a response of 1% you can make a mint, but you also get a lot of enemies. I really do not see how anyone would respond to those stupid pop-ups on the computer. They just get me angry.

I was watching Fox News yesterday and saw something very interesting. There was no sound, just video. It was a meeting of Chavez and Obama after Chavez had given his hour long "speech" and had given Obama that "book". Obama and Chavez were in profile and the interpreter was facing the camera. Obama was giving that little dictator an earful. Wagging his finger in Chavez's face and poked him once in the chest. The interpreter looked like she was about to be shot. Chavez, face looking down, did not say a word. My estimation of Obama went up a few points. I still think he is in over his head, but am glad he will not take any "crap" from petty dictators.

Auwe, my mo'opuna just threw up!! What a mess!! I guess that will be it for today. God bless and take care.

1 comment:

kaiulani said...

You know something? I never got any calls like that. Is it weird that I feel left out??? lol... Seems like I might be the only one!!!