Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bye-bye US

Aloha: The title says it all. Read it and weep. "On April 2, 2009, the work of July 4, 1776 was nullified at the meeting of the G-20 in London. The joint communiqué essentially announces a global economic union with uniform regulations and bylaws for all nations, including the United States. Henceforth, our SEC, Commodities Trading Commission, Federal Reserve Board and other regulators will have to march to the beat of drums pounded by the Financial Stability Board (FSB), a body of central bankers from each of the G-20 states and the European Union." The United States will have only one vote in the "FSB", so if the French do not want you to have a mortgage you will not get one. Not quite that micro-managed, but you get the idea. The next sovereignty give away will be in the junk science of man made global warming. As I said in a previous post, by the time CJ is 50 the United States will only be a memory.

When we got up to the volcano yesterday we could see that they had had a beautiful day. This morning it was wet all the way into Hilo. The volcano update is SOS, although tremor is increasing.

My mo'opuna is still sleeping, so I thought I should get this done before he gets up and I will have to look for spiders. I do not know what it is about spiders but .... His aunt will find videos on the web of spiders fighting all different kinds of other bugs. She will do the "eek" thing and kind of scares him. I hope it does not stick.

God bless and be good to each other.

1 comment:

kaiulani said...

He did the eek thing and made me do the eek thing! Next time I will go there and tell him that they are not eek... even though they are. I will be a liar.