Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Air Quality

Aloha: When I got up this morning it looked like a good day for a walk. However, when I went outside the air quality was bad. When I got to the end of the driveway I could taste the sulfur in the air. If I can taste it it is really bad since I have lost most of my sense of taste and almost all of my sense of smell. One good thing with loss of smell is no problem changing a dirty diaper.

Our volcano is doing its thing. No changes. What I can not figure out is in the daily report HVO will say that "12 earthquakes were located under Kilauea", yet on the earthquake update there will not be any quakes shown. Strange!

The wind has picked up here in the village so the air quality has really improved. The HVO website still shows the plume going the "wrong" way. I do not like to walk in the middle of the day as it can get quite hot, even up here at 4,000 feet.

I have the news on the TV and am not so happy. Politics, flu....Auwe!!!! God help us. God bless all of you and be good to each other.

No comments: