Thursday, April 2, 2009

Auwe no ho'i!

Aloha: For some reason I am feeling kind of blue today. My wife has a user conference in May that she has to go to for her job and she wants me to go with her. That same week my youngest, Anakam, will graduate from college. Then I hear what is being "surrendered" by the US in London.

I just came back from a short walk down the driveway to calm down. By the time CJ is 50 the United States will only be a name. We are at the beginning of the end of the great experiment in "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness".

God bless us all.

2 comments:

hokusushi said...

Its fine if you guys can't be there for my graduation. You guys already had the mainland trip planned before I knew the exact date of graduation. So, no biggy, lani could just record it and then you guys would definitly owe me a dinner. :) love you!

kaiulani said...

Dry your eye my little butterfly!