Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm Back

Aloha: Yesterday was a long day. Left volcano at 5:30a and got back too late to do much of anything. My nagging friend, "Arthur Itis", was bugging me about my knees all day. I was helping my wife at CPR Saturday at the UHH. They were able to certify 130+ people who can now save my life if I have a heart attack. This morning was a bright and sunny morning and I was not able to go for a walk because the wife and I had to go to Hilo to wash clothes. I will be sitting with my mo'opuna this week so I will be the pleasure of running around chasing him. Anakam brought him to the UHH yesterday so that made the day a whole lot brighter.

As I said today was bright and sunny, The volcano is busy doing its thing and here I am trying to think of something to keep you all entertained. It is now 4p and the warm side of the house has gotten all the way up to 60 degrees. The kakuma is just about ready. I think my wife is planning to try some tomorrow and if it is ready we will bag it up and give it to all the relatives. She usually keeps enough for 2 more days of good eats.

May the Good Lord keep you all in the palm of His Right Hand.

No comments: