Monday, April 6, 2009

Not Blue Monday.

Aloha: Here I am, after a two week break, sitting with my mo'olpuna. The weather here in Hilo has not decieded what it wants to do. Real liquid sunshine! It was in the low 50s in Volcano this morning. Looked like it will be a nice day in "God's country".

The volcano update is, this is getting boring, SOS. Quakes, tephra, tremor, SO2 all the same. Parts of the park are closed because of the SO2. Has been for quite a while now. I have been thinking of getting a treadmill to put on the porch so I will be able to get some walking done when it is wet. Nothing fancy, just the basic walking machine.

CJ wants to see spiders so I will close. He like to see them on the screen but not is real life. He really does not like the webs. I do not blame him. Have you ever done the spiderweb hop? Arms waving and all that hopping around. Great fun. Not....

God bless and take care of each other.

1 comment:

Coconut Girl Connie said...

a treadmill sounds good, i think i need to get one too...just hope the slugs don't jump on it!