Friday, November 20, 2009

A sad little boy.

Aloha: Auwe, my mo'opuna was a sad little boy last night. My daughter, Anakam, went to the island of Kaua'i on Thursday and Topher has to go to work early in the morning so I took CJ home with me last night. He was not a happy camper. "I want my mommy, I want my daddy." We had to go to bed at about 7:30p so he would stop crying. He woke up with a long face and so, since the doctor suggested not having him go to school today, we came down early. He was giving me directions on how to get to his house. He did not eat last night and did not want anything this morning. When he saw the McD sign he wanted to stop there, but he did not want breakfast. He wanted chicken nuggets. I told him he had to wait for lunch so that is where we are now, in the waiting mode.

I got a call from Manuel and all is well with him, Kansas Vovo, and everyone else at his first stop on his Thanksgiving adventure. I wonder if they will have snow this year?

That's it for today. Take care and may God bless.

No comments: