Thursday, November 5, 2009

The plot thickens

Aloha: The floor of the vent is continuing to collapse. In reality spatter builds up along the edge and then the thing collapses. All else is SOS.

The weather at Volcano was bright and sunny this morning when I left. I had to leave early as my wife's "tank" had to go to the doctor this morning. She has a new noise that she wants to have checked out. I just might have to wait for her to finish her job at Big Island Candies tonight. Then I will have to come down early tomorrow. My wife is just like my mother, in that, she can function with very little sleep. Me, I need all the sleep I can get.

I guess that will do it for today. God bless and take care.

2 comments:

kaiulani said...

I must take after you. Bummer. ;)

kaiulani said...

haahaa, just to clarify, the bummer part is because I cant operate on a few hours of sleep, not because I take after you...haahaa, although that is something that I picked up from you.