Monday, November 2, 2009

A great day.

Aloha: Wow!!!! When I signed on today I had two new blogs to read. The one from my grand-niece has some great news. A very exciting time in her life. The other post is from my oldest and the traffic into Hilo was so bad this morning she was late for work.

We did not have our mo'opuna Saturday night as was planned. My wife and I were in Hilo to bring him home. He refused to take his nap and was getting more and more "cranky". Anakam told us to go on home as she and Topher were not going to go to the Halloween Party that evening. They were still planning to take him to the Plaza for Halloween "trick or treat". From what I have heard he did not improve and lost out on the "trick or treating". Poor kid! We had been trying all afternoon to get him to sleep so he could go but no go.

This morning the temperature was 50, and clear. I had to go to the dentist and it was 81 in Hilo at 9a. Topher's car had trouble so he was not able to go to work. After my torture session I checked with Topher and since I was not needed (boo-hoo) came back home.

The overlook webcam sure looked good last night. Too bad it is not in color. There was a lava pond with a vent on one side and the surface cracks all aglow. Quite a sight. Everything else was SOS.

That's all folks! God bless and take care.

2 comments:

hokusushi said...

yup...cause naughty boys don't get what they want!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, thank you so much for your thoughts and your love. I CAN'T WAIT to be able to have guests over for a Thanksgiving dinner. Can I host our clan? ...probably not yet. haha (it does seem like 300, doesn't it!)