Sunday, November 22, 2009

Better late then never.

Aloha: I almost forgot to make my Sunday report. Only 1.65 inches of rain this week. Now wasn't that worth the wait!

Anakam came back from Kaua'i this evening and I am waiting to read her blog about the trip. She called and had a list of people she met that are related to her on her mother's side.

My mo'opuna is feeling better today. He kinda had a rough week. every time he ate solid food he would throw up. Today was the first day he was able to keep anything down. I do not know where kids get their energy from. Even with the limited food he got, he was still full of energy. I wish I got half the energy from food that kid's get.

Take care and God bless.

2 comments:

hokusushi said...

my blogs up....half of it

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment! And yes, Matt and I will be heading to Springfield for Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to some family time. Wish you could join us! You're probably smart for staying on the island...I think winter is officially blowing in and the cold wind was horrible today. Sending all my love and we'll be thinking about you!