Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Busy, busy, busy.

Aloha: As my daughter said in her last blog, this is a very busy time of year. Making plans for Thanksgiving, where we will eat too much, and all the normal things working people have to do. Tomorrow I have to be in Hilo by 5:30a to take Anakam to the airport for her trip to Kaua'i for her HCC job. She just got a promotion at her other job and is now a supervisor. I will have to take CJ home tomorrow night and take him to school on Friday. My wife will be teaching a class for the Red Cross for the next few weekends. The course is for first responders. You know, the guys who get there before the EMT's and the police. Not so much for accidents, but for natural disasters. That reminds me of a joke. "What happened to the woman who backed into the airplane propeller? Disaster."

CJ did not go to school today because he was not feeling well. I had to pick him up early the other day because he was sick at school. He threw up at school the other day and today he had diarrhea. (That word just rolls off the tongue.) Believe it or not my mother thought that it would have made a beautiful girls name.

That's all folks!! God bless!

No comments: