Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Do I have pull or what!

Aloha: Yesterday I put in a request for clear skys and, low and behold, the sky cleared in time for me to pick up my mo'opuna from school. Too bad the same thing does not happen with my bank account.

Last night there were more collapses of the floor around the vent, hole or what ever you call it. Other than that the report is SOS. The weather today is fantastic. Another beautiful day in paradise.

I really should learn to make notes when I think on something I want to write about. I have a problem with being able to remember one thing when I start to write about another. I guess I will just chalk it up to old age.

Did you notice that in all the political races that ended yesterday, each and every one that our "dear leader" campaigned in, the person he supported lost! I saw a graph the other day that showed he has made more speeches in one year than the previous President did in 4 years. I think that is called overexposure!

God bless and be kind to each other.

No comments: