Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hello out there...

Aloha: I was just wondering how I could get more people to read my pearls of wisdom. On purpose I allow comments without identification to encourage dialog, but it seems that there are very few of you out there who read this thing. Auwe, dear leader is on the tube again.

I had yesterday off for Veterans Day. I stayed home all day yesterday and just kicked back. Today I am back in Hilo and will have the honor of picking up CJ from school. He like to play little games with me. The other day I had him doing a counting game on the computer. The problem was 1+3=? His answer was 3. I told him to count the bottles so he counted 1, 2, 4, 3 see three. I know that he can count and the look on his face proved that he know what he was doing. Have I bored you enough already or do you want more? OK I will have mercy on you and end this thing. Gob bless and be good to each other.

2 comments:

kaiulani said...

He's so funny. He's a smartie pants.
Ive learned that just because people dont comment it doesnt mean that they arent reading. Lots of people just like to read and dont neccesary like to comment on everything. No one comments on my blog.

hokusushi said...

thats funny!! 1,2,4,3!! HHHHAAAAAAHHAAHHAAAAA!!! My son, he's cracks me up. :)