Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday report

Aloha: The big news today is that for the week we got 1.45 inches of rain. How's that for exciting news.

Have you ever thought about how brave early explorers were? To leave family and friends behind, knowing that you will never see, or hear, from, or about, them again? No telephone or mail. Gone forever. Just something to think about. I know, sometimes my mind goes places I do not even understand.

The weather and the volcano are very SOS. I have not heard from Samoa so am guessing that no news is good news. Well, that's all folks. God bless and be good.

2 comments:

hokusushi said...

i think your just missing mom. :( its ok i miss her too and you know you can always come to hilo and stay over. *hint hint*

kaiulani said...

Aww you miss momma. Me too. I just told Rich that this morning.