Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Next to the last Samoa update.

Aloha: It is now final!! My wife will be leaving Samoa at 11p Thursday. She will be arriving in Honolulu around 5:30a on Friday. She will call me when she gets into Honolulu to let me know her inter island flight time and such. Funny how much anticipated news can be transmitted in just two sentences. Now what should I write about. Not to worry, I will think of something.

The weather today was misty. Anakam called this morning to ask me I wanted to go for a ride. She had to go to Pahala to trade out a couple of monitors and wanted company. We were back in Volcano by 10a. I went down to pick up my mo'opuna at 1:15p. Last night I got stuck in a line of cars that stopped completely. It seems a tree fell on the power lines and onto the road. I got home later that usual. Now wasn't that exciting!!!! I told you I would find something to write about. And how about three subjects in one paragraph?

The volcano is SOS. You can see the hot spots in the vent by logging on to the overlook webcam.

I will have mercy and quit now. God bless and be good.

No comments: