Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pu'u 'O'o

Aloha: Last night, for the first time, I was able to see a glow from the Pu'u 'O'o webcam. Other than that the volcano report is SOS. The weather today is voggy. Since I do not have any sense of smell left I do not know if the white stuff in the trees is fog or vog. I checked the HVO webcam and they are socked in also, so am guessing it is vog.

Tomorrow is Anakam's birthday. We wish her a very "Happy Birthday". She lucked out and was not a Halloween baby, which was a big worry for her parents too many years ago. We were worried about the teasing she would have to endure if she was a Halloween baby.

Let's see, you have the weather report, the volcano report and the exciting news, so I guess it is time for me to close. God bless and take care of each other.

1 comment:

E. Tutu said...

I have no idea why this thing did not go back to the normal font after I did the "happy birthday" thing. I teset the font at least twice.