Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Family Holiday 2

Aloha: Well here we are back at volcano on the windward side of the island. It was very sunny and clear in Kona this past weekend. A great time was had by all! The weekend went by way too fast. As usual there was too much food and all of it good!

Today is cloudy and wet here in "God's country". It is now 60 on the "sunny" side of the house. I do not think it will get any higher today. Topher does not work this week so I do not have to sit my mo'puna this week. I will be going to the doctor tomorrow as I am having a little trouble with my friend "Arther". He is getting way too interested in my hip.

Our volcano is just puffing along, doing its thing. The report is again SOS.

That's it for today. May God bless and keep all of you in the palm of his hand.

1 comment:

kaiulani said...

Puffing along is absolutely correct. It's puffing is making me choke.