Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Another Day

Aloha: Here it is another day in the life of your favorite blogger. I am in Hilo today as the wife and I will be going to the award ceremony for our daughter, Anakam, tonight. Unfortunately we will be in Denver for her graduation next week. At the end of this month all of us (The wife and I; Anakam, Topher and CJ; Kaiulani and Burida) will be going to Kona for the long weekend. We have been doing this for the past 4 or 5 years now and we always have a great time. The girls will not let me watch my news shows so these trips are very good for my blood pressure.

The weather and the volcano update for today is SOS.

I do not have the news channel on so I do not know just what our "fearless leaders" are taking away from us today. I guess no news is "good" news, but I am not so sure with this bunch in Washington. God bless all of you and may God bless America.

No comments: