Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Blank Mind

Aloha: Here I am up here in "God's country" with nothing of great importance to write about. A nephew of mine went to the hospital Sunday with chest pain, thankfully, it looks like acid reflux, and not heart trouble. I had a bad case on acid reflux and had to have the "scope" down the "hatch" for a look around. Now I take a little pill every day and have not had an attack in years. You can tell how old you are by the number of pills you take every day.

It looked like it was going to be a beautiful day at 6a this morning. I went for a walk at about 6:45 and the sun just disappeared, so I cut the walk short. It is now cloudy and kind on misty. The temperature on the "sunny" side of the house is 59 and I would not be surprised if that is as high as it gets.

There was glow recorded, from both webcam at Halema'uma'u, last night. That makes three days, or should I say nights, now that glow has been reported. Other than that everything else is SOS with our volcano.

Well, as Woody Woodpecker would say, "That's all folks". God bless and be good to each other.

1 comment:

kaiulani said...

Happy Boys Day to you and your mo'opuna (my favorite nephew)!